1 french bread - torn or slice it into small pieces
1/2 can of condensed milk
1 can of evaporated milk
1 ts vanilla essence
2 eggs - C size
Condensed milk, evaporated milk, whipped cream, french bread
Soak into the mixture
Cut dark chocolate
Sprinkle brown sugar, butter, and raisins
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, condensed and evaporated milk, and vanilla essence. Beat until well mixed.
2. Soak the bread into the mixture until soft. If necessary add 2 cups of plain water.
3. Put the chunk dark chocolate in a lightly greased casserole
4. Place the soft bread in casserole.
5. Pour the leftover mixture on top of bread.
6. Sprinkle with raisins, brown sugar, and butter. Wait till the bread completely soft.
7. Bake it with water bath method at 170 degrees C until set.
8. Cool it, before serving with the ice cream..