Cupcake for Abang Luq's birthday
Tomorrow is Luq's 13th birthday. Me and Chef Ciju decide to make his surprise cake. We like to make the cuppies and decorate with his friends' names on the cuppies. I would like to share with others how to make the cupcakes.
1 cup of caster sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups of self raising flour, sifted
1/2 cup of fresh milk
juice of 1/2 orange
zest of 1/2 orange
1/4 cup cocoa
butter, eggs, orange, and fresh milk
How to make
1. Beat eggs, add sugar and butter - lightly
2. Add milk and flour - beat until creamy
3. Then divide into 2 portions.
4. Add in the orange zest and juice into one portion
5. One portion add the cocoa.
6. Pipe both batter into the paper cup
7. Bake it and allow to cool for a few minutes before decorating.