cliks..cliks

Pages

Followers

Intai - intai sini

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Have a cup of coffee at Strudels in Mid Valley...



The menu

On March 3, me and my sister went to Mid Valley and did some shopping.We were looking for shoes and blouses before have a trip to Jakarta and Bandung. Lady as usual...I like doing my shopping in Mid Valley because of many reasons.First, i like to have valet parking because i dont like to waste my time finding the parking. Second, many of my things are easily found here. Last but not least, The Metrojaya is here..Talking about Metrojaya, what i like most especially now, it has simple cafe, Strudels.

The chocolate croissant and cappuccino...
Well after tired of shopping, boleh lepak here and have brew coffee. For any men, while your wifes do some shopping, you can relax and have cup of coffee...
Get more energy after coffee...

Just look at the interior, looks like home sweet home

The interior is so beautiful with modern concept.The color of interior is so tempting with pink. The ambient of the cafe really catch my interest. Many selections of coffee you can have here while waiting the rest shopping.
Vegetarian Shepherd Pie(RM9.50), Fruit Tart (RM6.80),Tiramisu (RM8.50), Cappucino (RM6), Iced Earl Grey Tea with Tangerine (RM5.80)
Some infos about the menu there that i can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cliks..cliks