200gm pearl sago ( you can use pink and green color)
1 cup water
2 cups thick coconut milk
100gm palm sugar
pinch of salt
3 tbs sugar
1. Soak pearl sago in water for 5 minutes.
2. Bring 5 cups of water to boil.
3. Add pearl sago and keep stirring until sago turns transparent
4. Add sugar and keep stirring
5. Then scoop the sago into mould to set. Chill in fridge.
6. Mix coconut milk and water and bring to boil. Put a pinch of salt and pandan leaves.
7. Cook the brown sugar with 1 cup of water.Put pandan leaves. Then chill it.
8. You could also use evaporated milk instead of coconut milk.